Adyen is a Dutch payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile, and point-of-sale payments.
Adyen offers merchants online services for accepting electronic payments by payment methods including credit cards, bank based payments such as debit cards, bank transfer, and real-time bank transfers based on online banking. The technology platform acts as a payment gateway, payment service provider and offers risk management and local acquiring.
Gift Up! integrates with Adyen, allowing you to use your Adyen account to take payment for your gift card sales via debit/credit card through our checkout.
Connect Adyen to your Gift Up! account
- Log in to your Adyen Live Customer Area.
- Go to Account Users, and select the web service user for your Web Drop-in or Web Components integration, for example ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount].
- Add the domains:
https://giftup.appunder Allowed origins.
- Under Authentication, select Generate New Client Key and copy the newly generated Client Key somewhere safe temporarily
- You can also get/create your API key from the same page. Because Adyen only supports one API key being active at any given time, if you have an actively used API key, please enter this into Gift Up, otherwise, select Generate New API Key and enter that into Gift Up!
- Under Account > API URLs, view the API URLs and Response page in Adyen. You will need to extract the "Live URL prefix" from your endpoint URLs.
For example, if this was your live URL: https:// 1797a841fbb37ca7-AdyenDemo-checkout-live.adyenpayments.com/checkout/v53/payments, then the live URL prefix would be: 1797a841fbb37ca7-AdyenDemo
- You need to know your merchant account name. You can get this from Account > Merchant Accounts in Adyen:
- Enter your Merchant account name, Client key, API key and Live URL prefix into Gift Up!
- Click Connect Adyen, and we'll store and test your API keys. Once completed, we'll take payment using your Adyen account in your Gift Up! checkout.