If you have a Mollie.com payments account, you can connect it to Gift Up! and we will take payments using your Mollie account.
You get paid for every sale in full straight away to your Mollie balance, which will then be automatically paid out to your nominated bank account on a rolling schedule according to your Mollie account settings.
Mollie is our recommended EU payment provider for their low rates, quality software and a wide range of payment methods unique to the EU market. With our Mollie integration, we support all payment methods supported by Mollie themselves, including:
- Debit/credit cards
- Apple Pay
- Sepa Direct Debit
- Sepa Bank Transfer
- Cartes Bancaires
- ING Home'Pay
- KBC Payment Button
- Belfius Pay Button
Authorize Gift Up! to take payments using your Mollie account:
1) Log in to your Gift Up! dashboard, browse to https://giftup.app/integrations and click "Connect" in the Mollie card:
2) Login to your Mollie account on the next screen and authorize us to process payments on your behalf.
3) Once connected, you'll see a message confirming that Mollie is connected to Gift Up!
You may be asked to select a Mollie website profile in Gift Up! Website profiles are core to Mollie's hosted payment system as you can specify which payment methods & theme you wish to use for a particular checkout system. You can create a website profile specific to Gift Up! if that makes sense to your business.
1) Is 3D Secure/SCA supported for card payments?
Absolutely. They are 100% compliant across all of their payment methods: https://www.mollie.com/en/news/post/what-psd2s-strong-customer-authentication-means-for-mollie-merchants
2) What does the payment workflow look like when buying a gift card?
We use Mollie's hosted solution, so we launch a new payment window when the gift card purchaser is ready to buy: When the "Pay now" button is clicked, the checkout will launch a new window that looks like this (by default):
You can customize the payment methods in this window, as well as the general look and feel from within your Mollie account.